If you are already asking yourself this question, then the answer most likely is, yes.
Being engaged and planning is such an exciting time of any couple’s relationship but it can get a bit overwhelming. Adjusting to the sight of the shiny metal on your ring finger, visiting wedding venues, researching local photographers, running errands, working, cooking dinner – the list goes on for the busy life styles of modern couples. Hiring a professional Wedding Planner will be the smartest wedding investment you make.
A Planner will guide and assist you with all your wedding planning needs; saving you valuable time, money, and stress. The mind starts twirling once the ring is slipped on: Where will we get married? When will the Big Day be? Who will marry us? How many guests should we invite? What type of wedding should it be? A professional Planner will carefully analyze and review each of your questions and concerns.
· Time Management: Wedding Consultants can provide a list of venues catering to your specifics to save you a great deal of time researching every location in the area. Wedding Planners can also set-up appointments and either do site visits with you or for you.
· Cost Savings: Many Wedding Consultants have direct relationships with photographers, videographers, caterers, venues, florist, and other wedding vendors for special discounts. Wedding Planners work within your budget to find you the best vendors.
· Themes: Wedding Consultants have seen their share of weddings to be able to help create a unique wedding for each couple. From storybook themes to seasonal backdrops, the wedding décor is endless.
· Coordination: A Wedding Consultants will handle every task that needs to be done from coordinating wedding rehearsals to Day-of-Coordination. They will be your main point of contact so that you do not have to worry about a single thing.
· Organization: A piece of mind is priceless. To know that your wedding will be organized for a memorable night is the Wedding Consultants top priority.
Keep in mind when searching for a Wedding Planner, find someone that you feel comfortable with and trust. This person will be spending a great deal of time with you throughout your planning process. Good luck.