Every woman desires a perfect wedding which starts with the wedding invitation. This nuptial missive connects the bride and groom to the guests as it conveys all the necessary information to the guests and enabling the guests to respond to the couple. Invitations to weddings set the tone of that special day, as well as the entire wedding.
Whether in fashion or in food, people put a lot of emphasis on new trends. Wedding trends are no exception and most couples are adopting innovative invitations. Here are some of the latest trends in wedding stationery which will help loving couples prepare for that Great Day.
- The Pocket Wedding Invitation – is a contemporary and practical option because all of your wedding particulars are kept neatly organized in a nice little pocket. The Enclosure/Step and RSVP cards fit comfortably in the pocket, giving your invitation a polished yet whimsical appeal. These invitations also adds a little flair and style while paying homage to a classic look.
- The Lace Invitation – captures a look of dramatic elegance. The offer a delicate charm. Adding ribbons and other embellishments to your lace invitations will give them a little sparkle and a wonderful finishing touch.
- The Laser-Cut Invitation – The laser has the ability to cut and etch. This give way to some very dramatic results. The final product is usually very impressive displaying intricacy and fine details. Laser cutting paper is a relative new trend in invitations.
- Ribbon Wedding Invitation – Try accenting your wedding invitations with ribbons and bows. Gorgeous ribbons and attractive bows are wonderful embellishments for invitations. Adding these luxurious accents to your wedding invitations will give your guests a lasting impression. There is such a huge assortment of styles, hues, sizes and shapes to choose from you won’t have any trouble coming up with a stunningly attractive invitation!
- Layered Wedding Invitation – is another great way to enhance your card. You can impart your own uniqueness and personality with these cards, setting the mood for that special day as you and beloved become husband and wife. Selecting an invitation composed of wraps, ribbons, and layers, shows that you want your wedding day be a unique and unforgettable event with flair that your guests will always remember.
Wedding stationery mark the first step towards a new life for the loving couple. They are a reflection of the coming together of the bride and groom with all their family and friends to help them celebrate their special day so they must be thoughtfully chosen, complementing loving couple.