Shopping for wedding invitations can often feel like little more than a parade of the same flimsy floral motifs and boring, boxy designs. Luckily enough, this sad state of wedding invitation shopping has a stylish antidote in the chic, modern and unique wedding invitations you can find at premium online retailers like Wedding Paper Divas. Here are some great tips for selecting wedding invitations that reenergize the established monogrammed monotony in fun and fashionable new ways:
1. Use unexpected colors. By customizing your wedding invitations with bold and unexpected color combinations, you can add a fresh modern twist to all the stationery in your suite. Try pairing bright colors like yellow or pink with gray or navy.
2. Choose a sleek, modern wedding invitation. A design with plenty of clean, blank space will always look much more contemporary than overly ornate wedding invitations, which tend to look dated and almost antique at times.
3. Incorporate a photo into your suite. From save the date cards to thank you notes and more, photo wedding stationery is a hot new trend that will instantly update your wedding invitation style.
4. Don’t be afraid to break text traditions. The best part about shopping for your wedding invitations online is that you never have to settle for generic scripts! Break the mold by personalizing every line of your invitations with your own unique flair in both verse and form.
5. Find a preferred printing method. Although digital printing always looks nice, there are several other options available for printing your wedding invitations. Order samples of a letterpress design or some invitations printed using thermography. By educating yourself on the sleekest and most modern printing styles, you will be able to select the best type of printing to suit your wedding invitation style.